The information in this document will assist you in having the best possible quantum healing consciousness exploration possible! If you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
Preparing for a Quantum Healing/BQH Session
You can decide how much you want to do to prepare for our session. In truth, the most important and only requirement is to trust the process and yourself and show up! But, many of you benefit significantly by learning to quiet the mind, reading helpful articles to debunk myths and provide relevant information, and doing some practical things like practicing.
Learn to Quiet Your Mind
If you are not a regular meditator, now is the time to begin. A quiet mind not filled with racing or looping thoughts is your best asset in a BQH session.
This excellent YouTube video explains what meditation is and why it is important.
Creating Intention and Begin Affirmation
From the very moment you have decided to schedule an appointment, it is essential to begin to intend to have clear and direct communication with that part of you that can provide healing and information. Let’s call that part of you your Higher Self.
“I have clear and direct communication with my Higher Self.”
Note: the tense of this sentence. It’s not “I will have”; it’s “I have.”
You can repeat this intention either silently or aloud throughout your day and, most importantly, right before you sleep at night. Put a “post-it note” on your bathroom mirror to remind you, and you can focus on your intention as you brush your teeth and prepare for bed.
Leave Expectations Behind
Intentions and expectations are entirely different things. Specific expectations about what you are about to experience are not very helpful. Also, why you may remember and “be present” for your entire experience.
Practice Visualizing and using your Imagination
Your Higher Self uses your imagination as a language to speak to you. Absorbing that idea and preparing to stimulate your imagination is an excellent way to prepare.
Prepare a List of Questions and Concerns
You will want to prepare a list of questions and concerns. As your facilitator, please write this list down on paper and hand it to me at our appointment or create a Word document and email it before the session. Please neatly handwrite the list or print it on the computer so I can easily read your questions during the session. Also, put these questions and concerns in order of importance to you, as we may be unable to address them all. I have had many clients bring a single question or issue of concern to the session, and some bring dozens. It does not matter how many you come up with; you only put them in order of importance.
What kind of questions? The general rule is to ask personal questions or keep topics related to your life. Here are a few examples.
- I have had asthma since birth. Why? Can it be healed?
- I am in a new love relationship. Is this person the right one for me?
- I dislike my job and want to quit and find a new one. Should I?
- I have a problematic relationship with my sister. Why is this so, and can it be resolved?
- Many years ago, something strange happened to me. (This could be a dream, vision, feeling, or experience) What exactly happened, and why?
- I have a lifelong interest in (name ANY subject). Can we explore this in depth? As your facilitator, I have my prepared list of “standard” questions I can ask if you are focused on only one or two issues, so don’t worry if you have a shortlist. Also, know that I keep your written list for my files, so make an extra copy if necessary.
Preparation on the Day and After the Session is Over
- Don’t drink alcoholic or caffeinated beverages before the session or even the evening before, if possible. If you are a regular morning coffee drinker, please don’t skip your coffee, but go easy and keep it to a minimum before your session.
- Light exercise before your appointment, like a long walk, is an excellent way to prepare for a successful session. This is another good time for you to repeat your intention. We want your body relaxed but your mind quiet, alert, and engaged.
- As much as possible, clear your day for the session. We begin by talking, going over the process and your questions. Then, you get comfortable and relaxed, and we start the hypnotic “regression.” Afterward, we review what you experienced and ensure you are awake and grounded for the rest of your day.
- It is generally not a good idea to have additional appointments after your session or plan a long drive ahead of you (unless you are in the passenger seat). A BQH session is like participating in a long, detailed, and involved daydream. You will feel as if you have just returned from a fantastic journey, having visited other worlds and lifetimes, and you will have done precisely that. It is best to have some time to process your experience and allow yourself to fully return to your regular conscious day-to-day reality before attempting any complex mental tasks or strenuous physical activity.
After our session, I will prepare your digital recording and send an MP3 file or a Zoom download recording link to your selected email address. Please download your file after receiving the link and make a backup copy. I cannot archive your recording indefinitely. Zoom links expire quickly, as I must make room for the next client’s recording. Do NOT delay downloading.
Listening to your session in the days, weeks, and even months ahead can be a precious component of your BQH session. Even if your conscious mind “remembers” the session immediately afterward, it can, just as some dreams can, begin to fade from your memory, even if you had an “unforgettable” experience! In addition, further energetic downloads of information may be enhanced by repeat listening. Also, any healing or life improvement suggestions can and will be reinforced by listening repeatedly to the audio. One goal of quantum healing is to have your conscious mind “get on board, ” align with your Higher Self and its goals, and accept any changes or healing you intend to occur.
Finally, remember that I am always interested in hearing from you in the future and encourage you to drop me a note or leave feedback on my review page and let me know how the BQH session has affected your life.
Online sessions are held using ZOOM, an easy web-based video meeting system. You must have Zoom installed on your device. Having a headset or earbuds with a microphone attached available is essential. I will send you a personalized LINK for our session appointment.
Please practice using Zoom and test your equipment and internet connection with a friend BEFORE our session! You will not want to spend our valuable session time focusing on your equipment.
Here is a one-minute video on “How to join a Zoom meeting.”
Quantum Healing Sessions are powerful, memorable, and often life-changing. I look forward to our time together.
My cell phone for calls or texts: 321.236.0444
Best email for clients: firstname.lastname@example.org